If you want to learn more about us, you’re in the right place. Read to learn how we managed to grow our business so fast.
Who We are
The Indian Nanny Association (INA) is a non-profit organization formally incorporated as Indeeun Nanny Association under companies act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and the company is limited by share and CIN is : U85300CH2019NPL042556. Our aims is to be the number one reference in India for in-home childcare by providing information, guidance and education to its members.The establishment of our organization was absolutely essential to regulate the field of domestic employment and give support to nannies and families.Due to increasing demand for in-home childcare we would like to: unite nannies and families; create a stronger community; raise awareness of nannying as a profession; and increase recognition of and support for nannies in the workplace. We want to increase nannies’ professional standards by offering courses in continuing professional development and to help families with the necessary administrative tasks related to employing a home-based childcare professional.
Most frequently asked Questions
- Utilizing innovative technologies.
- Creating access to services, connecting underserved populations to care.
- Promoting the health and well-being of individuals regardless of their economic status.Collaborating with community partners.
The Indian Nanny Association (INA) is a non-profit organization that aims to be the number one reference in India for in-home childcare by providing information, guidance and education to its members.
The establishment of our organization was absolutely essential to regulate the field of domestic employment and give support to nannies and families.Due to increasing demand for in-home childcare we would like to: unite nannies and families; create a stronger community; raise awareness of nannying as a profession; and increase recognition of and support for nannies in the workplace. We want to increase nannies’ professional standards by offering courses in continuing professional development and to help families with the necessary administrative tasks related to employing a home-based childcare professional.
To become a world leader at connecting people for care and making this world a decent place to live.
- To unite the nanny industry and provide the support for nannies, caregivers, mannies, babysitters, nanny employers, aupair and demi pair, educators, families and agency that working within the industry.
- Bringing together, support and represent the nannies/mannies, aupair and demi pair in India and abroad. To work for the cultural exchange programme of various countries. To provide online and offline education, training and development and placement services in India and Abroad.
- To encourage the Government to provide rebate to families who employ a nanny for Pediatric and Geriatric Care. To encourage MNC’s and Private Companies to give allowance to working women for their child or elder care.
- To worked for Professionalize the Industry by setting high standards for industry professionals and nanny/caregiver, home caregiver agencies.
- Providing families more choices more flexible child care/Care giver option in India and Abroad.
- To create the union of domestic workers in India. To work for the welfare of domestic workers. To train them and become them more competitive for professional growth.
- Establishment of a nationally & internationally accredited course and qualification that specifically meets the need of nanny/caregiver, mannies for child care new born care specialist, people in special need and elder care in India and abroad. To provide best training to professionals. To provide certification, recognition and registration to the professional members.
- To bring all the nanny educators, recruitment & Placement Agencies, Aupair & demipair Agency, trainers/ educational institution under one umbrella of Indian Nanny/Caregiver/Mannies Association. To provide practical and relevant training for students and professionals.
- To provider the patients care welfare services and patient care assistants. To provide nanny internship for skill up gradation.
- Educate and to create awareness about the role of nanny/caregiver or its scope as a career in India or abroad. To Work for the early child hood education and development. Development of human resources for day care centers, crèche, children hostel, play way, nursery teachers, housekeepers, JAPA care, childbirth educator, responsible child care, matrix reimprinting, EIT & NLP and pet care professionals.
- Setup the national register of professions of nanny industries i.e. Nannies/caregiver, Homecare givers, Mannies, Placement Agencies, Education Agencies, Associations of persons and online placement agencies.
- To conduct national and International seminars, workshops or training for nanny/caregiver professionals by National and international experts. To arrange online training and webinar for skill development.
- To conduct minimum two reference checks, medical check, police verification or background check and others necessary documents verification for nannies/caregiver, homecare givers for Indian families and host families in Abroad.
- To create the resources/library for nanny/caregiver, new born care specialist, JAPA services industry in India. To create child care social workers for early intervention or child care. To create human resources for multipurpose worker, home aide, nurse assistant, frontline worker, home nursing, child birth educator, Responsible child care, matrix reimprinting professionals and personal support workers.
- To provide the prenatal, post natal child care, JAPA care (service), maternal care, and geriatric care. To work for the welfare of women, children and old age people.
- To educate and train for them regarding doula training hypno birthing skills, physiotherapy, yoga. Childbirth educators, responsible child care professionals, matrix reimprinting, EIT & NLP, reiki and meditation. To provide the training in the field of International languages and literature for skill development, employment and professional growth.
- Nature of the INA will be a non-profit, educational & research organization dedicated to promoting excellence in nanny care/home care.
- To work in the field of health, nutrition & cooking, paramedical and sanitation work. To provide online/offline counseling and guidance related to psychology. To work for the pediatric care, disabled care, women welfare and geriatric care.
- To provide technology based platform for Indian Nanny Association or industry professionals through information technology, website, software and app.
- To provide online platform for Indian Nanny/Manny Association, Indian Caregiver Association or Indian Home carerer or domestic workers Association.
- To utilize the services of professionals from around the globe to help increase the awareness about the industry, to develop the professional skills of nannies/Caregiver, and to educate parents about the benefits of hiring a qualified nanny/caregiver.
- To raise a voice for handsome salary to the nannies/caregivers in India. To organize and support this sector in India or for Indian Nannies/Caregivers. To associate with other association of persons or organizations in India or abroad.
- To provide an immigration and visa consultation for placement of Indian nannies in abroad with the help of experts professionals. To work with other association for the welfare of the Indian nannies. To work for the prevention of human trafficking by awareness programme.
- To conduct research, hold seminars and conferences, organize and promote exhibitions, shows and other activities for furtherance of profession and to found, maintain, manage libraries, educational and cultural institutions, publish charts, research articles, catalogues, directories, periodicals, leaflets, statistics, magazines, journals, books and other publications, and circulate these.
- To raise funds online (e-commerce) or offline for carrying on the activities of the association.
- To organize, subscribe and undertake community service projects in the interest and for the welfare of the members.
- To provide for the welfare of employees or ex-employees (including Directors and other officers) of the company and the wives and families or the dependents or connections of such persons, by building of houses, or dwellings or chawls or by grants of money, pensions, allowances, bonus or other such payments or be creating and from time to time, subscribing or contributing to provident fund, pension fund and superannuation fund.
- To work for the awareness of organ/tissues & blood donation, child issues, women issues and disaster management.
- To work for the import and export, outsourcing, employment and placement in the field of health care and home care.
- To provide vocational education, training, recruitment and placement services for all sectors i.e Government, Semi Government, Private Companies and others.
INA membership is open to those who are involved with the in-home child care industry including nannies, newborn care specialist, nanny employers, nanny placement agency owners, business staff, nanny educators, online recruiting platforms, and providers of special services related to the nanny industry. We work with the help of membership fees.
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
”INA is a volunteer led organization, a small donation can make a big difference for our community!
Since 2019 we are working on building a nanny community, offer training and raise awareness with very limited funds.
Our main source of income is the membership fee nannies, families and agencies pay to be a part of our community”
The Indian Nanny Association reputation has been built on years of dedication, personalized service, and expertise by our members, owners, placement specialists, and support staff. Changing the mind set of nanny profession is motto behind running this nanny association in India. Now nannies are considered as nanny not as a maid. We invite like minded people to join us.
As a child, my favorite activity was playing “Mom” and “House” with my siblings and all of the other kids in my neighborhood. I guess you could say that even from a young age, I always valued what home meant to me. I believe this is why I can quickly understand each client’s values and, after only a short conversation, know what home means to them.
I am Kashish and together with my team-we provide the personal service, the understanding, and the care that you need.
Website & SEO
Hi, I am Ruchi Bist I did MCA and working as a website developer. I am giving my services to Indian Nanny Association. I found this association a greate place to learn and earn.
Nanny Institute Owner
I am running a successful educational institute in Cachar, Assam. After doing 7 year full time job as a instructor I feel I have to create more professionals so I decided to run an Institute which provide opportunity to create women empowerment. Thanks to Nav Chetna Educational Society for giving me such a wonder full opportunity. Now we are providing vocational skills training and placement to students. I also thanks my team also who are giving thier 100% for the success of this institue.
How to Reach Us
Any one wants to visit our office can reach us by following manners. Prior appoint is neccessary for office visit.